• Positive Parenting Skills Class— a group for parents of prenatal to age nine, providing intervention and education services in order to prevent and break the cycle of child abuse and neglect
• Empowering Parents—a group for parents of children ages 9 to 18, providing intervention and education services in order to prevent and break the cycle of child abuse and neglect
• Hopeful Futures—a whole family approach to helping adolescent parents develop parenting skills and achieve academic success
• Adolescent Group—focusing on building self-esteem, anger management, and decision-making skills
• Arriba Hispanic Parenting Program—a group for Hispanic parents with children prenatal to age 18
• Hall County Detention Center Programs—a weekly meeting for women and men who are incarcerated
• YMCA Afterschool Anti-bullying & Character Building—a class offered to elementary students through the YMCA afterschool programs
• Equine Therapy—helping adolescents develop bonding and trust, as well as developing leadership skills.
• Parents of Children With Mental Health Issues—a support and educational group for parents of children effected by mental health issues
"Parents change themselves for the better -your children will too"